Ghana Kumasi Mission

"Be thou an example of the Believers..."
1 timothy 4:12

Friday, November 6, 2015

I've Been Sick August 10 2015

So first off dad I'll have to print the talk next week. I'm on an iPad right now and I'll explain why in a second. Transfer is next week and I have no idea what will happen. The area is well, small small as we say here. My comp is alright. I guess I could just say I REALLY hope for a change this transfer. I've adjusted to the heat and sweating...finally.

I'm really happy about the family study. Keep it up! MOMO!! That's the sweetest thing I've ever read! Good job mo! I'm proud of you sister. Tenny it sounds like you had a good week! And mo I'm happy to hear you're ready for school. Sorry mom I actually have pretty much no time today. But I am happy you guys are working on the attributes! Keep it up!

So this week was alright. Yesterday and today though I have been really sick. Right now I'm at the mission couples apt for the day! They are helping me get better. They are going to do some tests and see what's up. So sorry for no time! Anyway, gotta go! I sure love you family. 
-Elder Madsen 



Mangos from the market

No comments:

Post a Comment