Ghana Kumasi Mission

"Be thou an example of the Believers..."
1 timothy 4:12

Friday, November 6, 2015

Priesthood Blessings August 17 2015

hey fam, 

thank you everyone for your prayers. this week was a week of recovery. Monday night I think was the worst night of my mission. I was in my apt. and I could not sleep. when I would lay down this unbelievable pain would rush into my back and shoulders. so I would sit up and wait for it to settle down. and then I would lay back down. it was so bad that I was just sitting up until about 3:30. and I felt like I was going to throw up. so finally I woke up all the elders in my apt and asked for a blessing. they gave me one and I tried to lay down but still the pain was there. I tried a couple more times and then like the fourth time I just passed out. I had to be up though at 6:30 so I only had a couple hours of sleep. to be honest they didn't really find out what was wrong, but im better now. ive lost a ton of weight though. I think this is the skinniest ive been in a long time. my belt has gone down a couple holes. but im better so momma don't worry. ill be fine! 

so that also really increased my testimony of priesthood blessings. it worked better than anything that I could do. heavenly father wants to help us, all we need to do is ask. and also I have some other exciting news! this week ill be having a "son". ive been asked to train, so this week ill go to Kumasi and pick up my new comp! Im really excited, for the opportunity to train and for a change. there are four white guys and one from Kenya. so I don't know who itll be but ill let you know next Monday. I think this will be a good thing for me. itll will definitely motivate me. and it will be fun to help another missionary into the mission. I will still be here in Tamale in this branch.

well family. that's about all I have this week. I love you all tons. keep being amazing and keep working on those attributes. girls have a good first week with school!


love, elder Madsen


I found this leaf shaped like a banana haha

No comments:

Post a Comment