Ghana Kumasi Mission

"Be thou an example of the Believers..."
1 timothy 4:12

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Testimony

*Dear Family & friends,

Elder Madsen shared a very personal experience in his email this week. He has been learning & growing so much on his mission, and has had very firm confirmations about the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Because it was so personal, he asked that we not share the whole thing, but we feel this last portion of his testimony is appropriate to share with you. Thank you all for your love, support & prayers on his behalf!

 "...It was so amazing. I starting crying, because at that moment i KNEW for a fact that the church is true. Everything it teaches is true. There is an afterlife, Heavenly Father exists and He is there for us. I had to rely on him for this and He came through. And this also taught me so many things, that He will help us but only when we give our all. Sorry i can't go into more detail, I don't have a ton of time. But now I can say with confidence that I know this church is true, thanks to my comp. It was amazing. 

Also, this week at church we had 11 investigators at church! Woo! I gotta go family. 
Love you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment