Ghana Kumasi Mission

"Be thou an example of the Believers..."
1 timothy 4:12

Monday, August 18, 2014

*Elder Madsen tried sending several pictures, most from last weeks hike. He gives some detail about them, but only the one selfie came through. We'll take it!*

hey hey fam! 

I tried the dropbox thing and could not get it work. Sorry. But I sent a couple from the hike. I got burned so so bad! The kid I took a selfie with is a member, he was our "guide"  and he is the coolest kid, so nice. And the others are just of the hike. The reason my selfie looks so silly is because when I was going to take it all the guys yelled "yaaa Madsen take that selfie!" so I did my best. Also on the way down we hit a rough patch. But don't worry dad, I led our district off the mountain. I found a way down and just climbed the heck out of it. And it wasn't hard, they just haven't climbed at all. The elder from England was like, "Madsen is from Utah! He's used to this kind of stuff." It was pretty awesome. Also, there are doves everywhere, every time they fly over me I just say, "I cant wait to get home and hunt". I miss it a lot. 


So this week was hard. Really hard. I have been having these doubts sneak into my mind. I know its from the devil, because I know this church is true and that the gospel is true.  I've learned two really cool things that I'll have to share next week because of time. Just know that those doubts are gone and that my mission has taken a good turn, and its still continuing to get better. 

I had a dream last night that the Heatons actually stayed over. How are they doing?  Tell them I say hi. And the Madsen softball team will do awesome! But I'm sorry about Ashlee's accident. 

I'm sorry about the car crash, that's too bad but I'm glad Bridger is ok. I'm glad this week was good! Kennedy I'm super excited for your new bike and your goal! Morgan I'm excited to hear about choir, I think that is a good way to go and it'll be fun to see what its like without ballroom. And you're almost driving now! Finally. Good luck sis, it's fun but be careful and responsible. And Mo! Early to church, thats whats up! Keep it up!

Anyway, I gotta go. Love you all and I'll try to make next weeks email more interesting! love you love you love you

elder madsen


No comments:

Post a Comment