Ghana Kumasi Mission

"Be thou an example of the Believers..."
1 timothy 4:12

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Have a Happy New Year! Received Dec 29, 2014

hey fam!

 it was so good to talk to you on Christmas! i just wanted to say first off that im sorry if i seemed a liiiitttlle self centered. haha i was just wanting to tell you so much! so much happens and its so different from home so im sorry. im glad you had a good Christmas. i love the presents that you all got and i hope you enjoy them so so much. I loved my packages too!



im glad sister snow has been following. she is so awesome. also! can you tell danny to email me. or just give me his email? so i have been thinking a lot about what i want to do for my profession when i get back. and i cannot for the life of me think of what i want to do. its such a hard decision.

honestly, since we just talked and nothing really different has happened in the past couple days, i don’t have a ton to write. kennedy im glad you had a good birthday. one year older and wiser too!! i also cut my hair today. just the sides. so it looks pretty cool. anyway. sorry for the shortness of this email. but not a lot to write. keep being awesome and thank you so much for being here for me. till next week fam!
-elder madsen


No comments:

Post a Comment